Suggest treatment for nausea, weakness and low BP
I have never had a migraine or any diabetes. My blood pressure is low, but I take occasional toporal, for heart palpitations.
Consider Atypical Migraine
Good evening. The fact that you're suffering from what amounts to PHONOPHOBIA (bothered by noises and talking) along with nausea and a strange head feeling suggests an entity we refer to ATYPICAL MIGRAINE headaches. The thing of this type of headache is that ATYPICAL refers to the fact that these headaches are often NOT accompanied by the usual pain that is associated frequently with MIGRAINES. However, they are accompanied by other symptoms often seen in migraine such as nausea, photo, phonophobia, and generalized weakness. It is a bit unusual for a 57 year old who has never had headaches to start with something like this but not unheard of....If I were your physician I would ask you to submit for a full checkup because of course the diagnosis of ATYPICAL MIGRAINE is only as good as your REALLY not having any other physical/metabolic disorder or disease process that could be causing the symptoms.
Therefore, I would also recommend some laboratory exams such as thyroids, Vit. D, Hemoglobin A1C, adrenal hormones, and I would send you for a bit of a cardiac workup if you have palpitations just to make sure there isn't anything such as atrial fibrillation going on which itself can cause bizarre symptoms usually seen in headaches. I think I would also recommend that you see either a neurologist or headache specialist to see whether there may be cause to send you for an MRI of the brain.
If I've provided useful and helpful information to your questions could you do me a huge favor by CLOSING THE QUERY and be sure to include some fine words of feedback along with a 5 STAR rating? Again, many thanks for submitting your inquiry and please let me know how things turn out.
Do not forget to contact me in the future at: www.bit.ly/drdariushsaghafi for additional questions, comments, or concerns having to do with this topic or others.
This query has utilized a total of 15 minutes of professional time in research, review, and synthesis for the purpose of formulating a return statement.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Low bp treatment
- Suggest treatment for schizophreniadrug induced parkinson and low bp
- Suggest treatment for low bp
- Low bp cfs dysautonomia causes treatment
- Suggest the bp levels low bp
- Low bp weakness rizora
- Dizziness headache nausea weakness low bp what is wrong
- Treatment and cure for low bp
- Low bp treatment for unani
- Suggest treatment for low bp and fatigue
- Suggest treatment for numbness in my left hand’s fingers
- Suggest treatment for numbness in the fingers
- Suggest treatment for pain and stiffness in the neck
- Suggest treatment for severe throat pain
- What does this MRI report indicate?
- Can an epileptic person take Vistaril?
- Suggest remedies for dizziness after electroconvulsive therapy treatment
- Suggest remedies for intolerance to Trazodone
- Suggest treatment for nausea, weakness and low BP
- What causes high BP and pulsating sensation in the throat and abdomen?