Suggest treatment for lymphoma, fatigue with night sweats, motor and cognitive symptoms
Biopsy is needed
I read your question carefully and I am sorry about what you are going through.
Judging from the description of your manifestations it seems that the most likely diagnosis is a lymphoma, a type of tumor involving lymphatic system. There are several different types, management depends on classification.
In terms of next tests, in order to confirm the diagnosis and determine the type a biopsy of the lymphatic mass with cytologic examination of the specimen from a pathologist is required.
As for the most appropriate specialist that would be an oncologist.
I remain at your disposal for further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of cognitive symptoms
- Are night sweats symptoms of non-hodgkin's lymphoma?
- Cancer symptoms lymphoma night sweats
- Suggest treatment for fatigue and night sweats
- Night sweats dizziness and shaking what these symptoms suggest
- Cognitive symptoms causes
- Night sweats cancer lymphoma
- Diagnosis of Cognitive symptoms
- Nervous breakdown cognitive symptoms
- Cognitive symptoms of emphysema