Suggest treatment for klebsiella infection in the genitals
wound infection or granuloma in genitals.
Thank you for asking
I read your question and i understand your concern. Skin does not get affected directly from klebsiella. However wounds on the skin may get infected with klebsiella and its just like any other infected wound. CUlture of the wound will confirm the klebsiella.. However when klebsiella involves genital skin, there is presents like granuloma lesion.
Rest klebsiella infection is notorious to cause following conditions in human. (1) community-acquired pneumonia, (2) UTI, (3) nosocomial infection, (4) rhinoscleroma and ozena, (5) chronic genital ulcerative disease, and (6) colonization.
Talk to your doctor and let them sort it out for you. I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and dont forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Klebsiella infections during pregnancy
- Symptoms of klebsiella infection
- Treatment and cure for klebsiella infection
- Klebsiella infection causes
- Is klebsiella infection contagious
- Treatment of klebsiella infection in ears
- Klebsiella infection in layman terms
- Natural remedy for klebsiella infection
- Diagnosis of klebsiella infection
- Pap smear klebsiella infection