Suggest diet plan when diagnosed with UTI
I hope you are taking antibiotics as per the urine culture sensitivity reports as klebsiella infection is a moderately resistant infection to usual antibiotics. You can continue urikind km 2tsf twice a day. Also in fruits especially cranberry juice can be taken, one glass daily for a week to help clear urethral infection as well. Rest you may continue butter milk and coconut water.
You must increase your daily water intake to 2-2.5 litres per day to get desired results.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Discharge plan for uti in prignancy
- Uti discharge plan sample
- Discharge plan for uti
- Is clindamycin advised to diagnose uti
- Suggest treatment for uti when on treatment for dementia
- Discharge plan for children with uti
- How to diagnose a uti
- Hcg diet and uti
- Uti infection on hcg diet
- Discharge plan for patient with uti