Suggest treatment for joint fusion of left hip
You are likely to be having ankylosis ( joint fusion)of left hip
Thanks for your query
I'm Dr Sudhir Kumar
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You are likely to be having problem in left hip joint. You need to do your x ray of left hip. There is likely to be having restricted movements of your left hip or ankylosis ( joint fusion) of left hip as you are unable to straighten your back. You are also advised to get your x ray of lumbar spine to see any deformity of lumbar spine. I think hip joint replacement can give you relief but decision needs clinical evaluation and x rays. You can upload these x rays whenever available for further assistance. You can visit local orthopaedician for it.
You can discuss with your doctor about it.
Hope your query get answered. If you have any clarification then I will be happy to help you.
Wishing you a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for sore bursitis in hips
- Is there any new treatment for hip joint
- Treatment and cure for hip joint infections
- Degenerative hip joint disease treatment
- Treatment and cure for hip joint pain
- Kottakkal hip joint treatment
- Treatment and cure for hip joint arthritis
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in hip joints
- Suggest treatment for hip pain
- Treatment and cure for hip joint injury