Suggest treatment for itchy blisters on hands, palms and feet
Thanks to the query.
You might have developed pompholyx.
It is an allergic condition.
I treat such cases with topical steroid cream like clobetasol and an antihistamine tablet.
If possible upload a photograph of the involved area.
This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis.
Waiting for your response.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Having red itchy blisters on fingers and arms suggest
- Itchy blister on palm
- What is the treatment for itchy blisters in groin area
- Puffy itchy blister on top of feet
- What could cause tiny itchy blisters on hands
- Suggest treatment for itchy blisters on hands and scrotum
- Treatment and cure for itchy blisters
- Itchy blisters on tailbone
- Itchy blister on mons pubis
- Itchy blister on the labia
- Developed itchy rashes on both sides of torso and insulin dependent....
- Used Z derm for scrotum itching followed by blood stains. Noticed needle...
- Having itchy rashes on buttocks, side of arms, side of legs and inner...
- Having small patches and blister on finger. Using slivers skin moisture...
- What is the cure for body itching?
- Rash on the side of face with itching. Suggest treatment
- How to remove black marks and blade marks from face?
- Suggest the medication for twitching under eyes
- White and slightly raised lump under the skin on the palm. What does it...
- Suggest treatment for hair fall problem caused by dandruff?