Suggest treatment for irritable bowel syndrome
could be IBS
Welcome again to HealthcareMagic.
As per your history and symptoms you might be having Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) or maybe colitis or worm infestation.
So its advisable to get yourself dewormed and still if this persists then get a colonoscopy done, as IBS is a diagnosis of exclusion.
But for the prescription you need to see your local doctor as these are prescription drugs. Also taking preprobiotics may help your diarrhea as they will drive out the bad gut bacterias and replenish the good ones.
Hope i have been helpful.
Dr. Ashish Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for Irritable bowel syndrome
- Suggest treatment for irritable bowel syndrome
- Dicyclomine for irritable bowel syndrome
- Imodium for irritable bowel syndrome
- Irritable bowel syndrome drug treatment
- Suggest best medicine for treatment of irritable bowel syndrome
- Irritable bowel syndrome treatments
- Lomotil for irritable bowel syndrome
- Suggest treatment for persistent irritable bowel syndrome
- Cause and treatment for irritable bowel syndrome