Suggest treatment for hyperpigmentation on nose

Dr. Kalpana Pathak

Dermatologist

Posted on Mon, 18 Aug 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I have dark marks not under my eyes but inner eyes along my nose why is tis and can I get rid 9f them?
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 14 minutes later
Brief Answer:
it could be PIH.

Detailed Answer:
Firstly I would like to know if you wear spectacles.
These dark marks could be post inflammatory hyperpigmentation due to friction over skin by your glasses or due to skin allergy caused by your eye wear frame(spectacle dermatitis, that might have healed with dark spots).
I cant confirm diagnosis unless I have seen the lesions.So for the same, please upload a pic of affected area. You may upload the pic by clicking on upload report/image icon which is on right side of query page.
Hoping to hear from you soon.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad