• question-icon

Suggest treatment for hemorrhoids and bile leakage

Posted on Wed, 1 Jun 2016 in Abdominal Pain
Question: My wife has hemorroids but is also leaking bile regularly' She has some abdominal pain and is using Preparation H and doing Sitz treatment. Any advice.
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please, what do you mean by leaking bile?

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about this illness that your wife has. To be of most help, it is vital i understand exactly what you have reported. Can you kindly explain what you mean by " she's leaking bile?" I promise to get back to you with more insights and a personalized and helpful response as soon as this clarification is made.

I hope to hear from you as soon as possible and promise to respond promptly.
Follow up: Dr. Chobufo Ditah 4 minutes later
It is watery brown and has been occurring for about a day
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please, is this through the anus?

Detailed Answer:

Is this supposed bile leakage through the anus? By this do you mean the color of the leakage from the anus?

If this is the case, it is totally normal and signals that the hemorrhoid sac, which contains dark blood is ruptured and this signals an advanced healing state. This also signals a marked reduction in pains. Sitz baths are good and I Will say continue with it.

I will not add any further measures at this time as all seems to be going good.
Dr. Chobufo Ditah