Suggest treatment for heavy menstruation
surgery is the treatment of choice
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
Yes you can take 2 tablets stat but in case it doesn't stop even with that dose then you should visit your gynecologist so that she can plan to prepone your surgery if possible.
Any symptomatic fibroid should be removed as it will only worsen eventually as you are in reproductive age group.
In case you want surgery at scheduled date only then you can ask for hormone therapy as your bleeding is not going to respond to these drugs in future.
In case you have other questions you can contact me directly on http://bit.ly/drmanishajain
thanks for the advice.
Pl. clarify on the dosages per day I should take , as today is my third day of cylcle and I already have taken one tablet in the morning at 10.00 am . My weight is 57 kgs. Now can I take 2 tablets .
thanks and regards
2grams per day
Hello dear, maximum dose per day in your case is is 2 grams.
But in case it doesn't respond in this dose you should visit your gynecologist because it is your third day of cycle when flow generally decreases to a significant amount.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What treatment is suggested for heavy and prolonged menstruation
- What is the treatment for irregular menstruation
- Quranic treatment for irregular menstruation
- Treatment and cure for Menstruation
- Treatment and cure for Irregular menstruation
- Frequent menstruation cause and treatment
- Suggest treatment for irregualr menstruation
- Iron treatment delay menstruation
- Facial treatment during menstruation
- Irregular menstruation treatment