• question-icon

Suggest treatment for flea bites throughout the body

Posted on Tue, 8 Aug 2017 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: What can I use to get rid of flea bites I have all over me.
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Take benarde 25mg, thrice daily!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about these fleabites. If the problem are only itches and soreness related to these bites, benadryl 25mg daily can help address this.

If there is an active infection, I will suggest you upload an image for review. This will allow me to determine whether you need antibiotics or not.

Finally, the source of the fleas must be identified and eradicated. It might requiring vacuuming the house, doing laundering for all dresses and linen to get rid of these fleas. Another method is freezing which seems difficult in practice though effective as well.

I hope this helps and guides. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me if need be.
Dr. Ivo Ditah