Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for fatty liver

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 492 Questions

My mom aged 48 yrs has been diagnosed with slight fatty liver.
Please suggest for all the medicine to be taken & furture precautions to be taken to again for the healthy liver.
Posted Tue, 5 Aug 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Bhagyalaxmi Nalaparaju 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Suggestions for Fatty liver

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing to us.
You need not worry.
Some fat in liver is normal.
Often we see people with Fatty liver.

Here I am giving some suggestions:
1.If she is over weight ,tell her to loose weight gradually by doing physical exercises and diet.
2.Avoid oil food,Heavy meals ,fast food.
3.Eat healthy and balanced diet like fruits ,vegetables.

Your mother does not require any treatment.Slight fatty liver in normal.
You need not worry.

Hope I have answered your question
If you have any queries I will be happy to help you.
Thank you.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for fatty liver 1 hour later
Hi Ma'am,

Thanks for the reply.
I ll let u know the exact parameter or how much the figure has come in report by uploading it.

Answered by Dr. Bhagyalaxmi Nalaparaju 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Upload report.

Detailed Answer:
You are welcome.

Kindly upload report.
I will be pleased to help you.

Thank you.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor