Suggest treatment for fat accumulation on eye lids
Atopic dermatitis or Chronic case of Internal hordeolum, will resolve on its own
Thanks for posting your query in hcm.
I have gone through the attached image and appear that is not a fat pocket, but an Atopic dermatitis or a chronic case of internal hordeolum which is a staphylococcal infection of glands in your eyelids.
This is not a serious problem and will usually resolve on their own in 1-2 weeks.
You can follow these steps;-
- maintain adequate eyelid hygiene. (Use baby shampoo to clean eyelids while bathing)
- use warm compresses on your eyelids.
- massage the lesion for 5 minutes, around 4 times a day.
- Try Calamine lotion when going out to sun.
This should resolve soon.
In case it is discharging or there is pain/redness, a topical antibiotic cream has to be used, for which you have to consult an opthalmologist.
If you have any further doubts/ clarifications, you can write to me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for eye strain
- Suggest treatment for dialated eyes
- Sallow eye lid treatment
- Suggest treatment for swollen eye lids
- Treatment for itcy eyes and lids
- Twitching in eyes suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for dry eyes
- Treatment of eye lid swelling
- Suggest treatment for burning in eyes
- Eye lid stye treatment