Suggest treatment for eye infection
She is having infection of glands of eyelid.
Welcome to Health care Magic
I am Dr. Dadapeer K an ophthalmologist and I will be answering your question.
I reviewed your history and the photos of the affected eye posted along with the question.
The photo shows infection of glands of eyelids in the form of stye or hordeolum. This requires treatment by the use of antibiotic eye drops like moxifloxacin eye drops. The use of hot compression and pain killers will provide symptomatic relief.
This will resolve over 3-5 days. This will not affect the lens inserted inside the eye.
Hope this answers your question.
Do write back to me for further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Conservative treatment for eye infection
- Treatment and cure for eye infection
- Mild eye infection treatment
- Treatment for viral eye infection
- Treatment and cure for pink eye infection
- Eye infection treatment
- Suggest treatment for allergic eye infection
- Treatment for fungal eye infection
- Treatment and cure for viral eye infection
- Eye infection antibiotic treatment