Suggest treatment for excessive peeling of skin around the fingers, toes and heels

Dermatologist
Question
Doc.
For the past 2 yrs or so I start notice feet side of sole and back heel would have same blister AIR pop peel. Than palms soles fingers “fingers print area and by side of 1st buckles. As the time pasted I noticed layers of my feet...started chewing skin around my nails (hands). But today I notice a new thing black hairs????WTF soles feet heel fingers palm nailbeds(both) under the nail and toes. What’s wrong with me. The past two yrs have been hell.stress is past breaking point ,anxiety, losses 20+lb in a short time, no sex drive ...depression I’ve been diastose that when I was 15 and proscribed Prozac 40mg been meds for 11yrs

Mostly I freaking about black course hair on my hands and feet
Thu, 24 May 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 46 minutes later
Brief Answer:
eczema and its management

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for being at Healthcaremagic
I have gone through your complaints and reviewed the attached photographs.
You seem to be having eczema.
It is a very common condition and you don't need to stress about it.
I was your treating doctor I would recommend you to apply potent topical steroid like clobetasol propionate cream on the affected areas of hands and feet twice daily along with frequent and liberal application of a moisturising cream containing white soft paraffin on the entire hands and feet 2-3 times in a day.
Also take antihistaminic like tablet Cetrizine 10 mg at bedtime for few days.
Steroidal preparations are prescription drugs and you need to see the doctor in person to get them.
Besides this avoid frequent washing of hands and feet, avoid harsh soaps and detergents, keep them as much moisturised as possible and wear gloves while washing clothes and utensils.
These measures will improve your condition.
Dr Asmeet

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for excessive peeling of skin around the fingers, toes and heels 19 minutes later
What about the hair in the pic

Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Aggressive rubbing, inflammation or irritation can cause hair growth

Detailed Answer:
It is very rare for hair to grow on hands and feet.
It could occur sometimes due to aggressive rubbing or inflammation on the affected sites.
If this hair growth persists or increases consult a doctor and go for evaluation.