Suggest treatment for erosion on small intestine

Posted on Wed, 3 Sep 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: Sir,

I had diagnosed with some erosions on my small intestine on 2011, following severe vomiting loosemotion, i had undergone one month medication and some changes in my food habits. I got pregnant on 2012 and all these issues doesnt affect me at all, after two years now i am suffering with severe loosemotion and stomach pain immediately after i eat anything.Please guide me how to get rid of it through medications and my diet.
Answered by Dr. Samir Patil 22 hours later
Brief Answer:
Need investigations

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through you reports,
I have a few questions
1. Have you llost weight in the past 2 years? 2 How many loose motions do you have in a day and have you notice blood in your stools?

You will need a few tests to ascertain the cause of your symptoms
I would suggest you get a hemogram with ESR, a stool routine exam, and TSH done.
Depending on these results your treatment would be planned. It would not be proper to advice medications without a physical exam and investigations.
Hope this helps and do get back if you have any queries
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Bhagyalaxmi Nalaparaju
Dr. Samir Patil

Gastroenterologist