Suggest Treatment For Severe Vomiting
Yes, a massage would be fine.
Hello and welcome XXXXXXX
There would be no contraindications to getting a massage except make sure that you stay hydrated. Your body may be aching not just from the physical act of vomiting but from loss of potassium too. Vomiting and diarrhea can cause a metabolic acidosis to some extent, with potassium loss. Rehydration fluids can help. Coconut water is particularly good for that because it has a good balance of naturally occurring sugars and potassium. I think it tastes awful, but it can help. Your body should correct itself once you are able to start eating again but you may be exhausted for a bit. I see that you are taking panadol which is for pain, but also for fever. If you still have a fever and infection, then that can explain the aches too.
So yes - by all means, a massage is fine and I hope you are feeling better soon.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nefopam 30mg tablets pain severe
- Gente al lubricant eye gel severe
- Whether we will get severe headache when keratoconus is severe
- Fibro pain severe
- I have a colostomy bag and having severe
- Child has squint in eyes is her eye power severe
- Unable to pee when back pain severe
- I am suffeing from fever 101 degrees severe
- Major depressive disorder chronic severe
- Mitral regurgitation moderate to severe