Suggest treatment for erection problems

Psychiatrist
Question
I have been not getting erection in the morning and rarely throughout the day over the last 2 months. the only time I get erected is during masturbation. I don't know if prolong erections, when my girlfriend was around with making out without and intercourse has caused any problems. I have been on the internet and have scared myself. I'm a 34 year old with a little high blood pressure. 134/84.
Fri, 27 Apr 2018 in Men Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Shubham Mehta 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Psychological ED.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Welcome to HCM.
I can understand your concern.
Your blood pressure is normal. Don't worry about that as a cause of erectile dysfunction.
If you are having erections during masturbation, then the organic causes of ED are ruled.
The only reason for your ED, if any , appears to be excessive concerns/anxiety about it.

Still to rule out any organic/vascular cause of it, you can go for colour Doppler ultrasound of penis. If it come out to be normal, then you should not worry. Provided, you do not any history of diabetes, increased cholesterol levels.

Loss of early morning erections is not a confirmatory symptom of organic cause of ED.

Hope this helps.
Thanks.