Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction

Dr. Suresh Heijebu

Posted on Wed, 28 Oct 2015 in General Health
Question: Hello,

After 5 month's of my marriage life, I am suffering from a problem my penis not ready for sex. Sometime it is ready or sometime not for example it was ready to do sex but today not. What the problem is that?
Answered by Dr. Suresh Heijebu 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Possible Erectile dysfunction

Detailed Answer:
Hello, Sir.

I can understand your concerns.

You possibly seem to have Erectile dysfunction.

This can be a common scenario in few individuals recently married who tend to have performance anxiety.

Drugs like Sildenafil can be used for rescue purpose in such cases.Please check with your physician if he shares my view and if can prescribe them to you.

Additionally, a short course of Becozinc and CoQ oral tablets will help to increase the sperm quality and genital health overall.

Post your further queries if any.
Thank you.