Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1998
Answered : 577 Questions
actually i want to make penis more tight for long time. Please suggest.
Posted Thu, 21 Aug 2014 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Penile extender

Detailed Answer:
Dear Sir,

There are two FDA approved methods to increase penile length.
One is surgery but can be associated with major side effects such as erectile dysfunction. Surgery is usually discouraged.
The other method is use of penile extenders. They have been shown to increase the length by around 1.25 cm over a period of 1 year. There are large number of penile extenders available and all of them have been shown to be effective.

Before you undertake this exercise I shall be interested to know what is the erect penis length of yours. I shall reassess whether you needs any lengthening or not.

Take care.


Rajiv Goel
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor