Ask a Urologist   »  

Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction

Urologist
Question
actually i want to make penis more tight for long time. Please suggest.
Posted Thu, 21 Aug 2014 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Penile extender

Detailed Answer:
Dear Sir,

There are two FDA approved methods to increase penile length.
One is surgery but can be associated with major side effects such as erectile dysfunction. Surgery is usually discouraged.
The other method is use of penile extenders. They have been shown to increase the length by around 1.25 cm over a period of 1 year. There are large number of penile extenders available and all of them have been shown to be effective.

Before you undertake this exercise I shall be interested to know what is the erect penis length of yours. I shall reassess whether you needs any lengthening or not.

Sincerely

Rajiv Goel