Suggest treatment for electric pulsation sensation near the shoulder blade
the electric impulse like pain is fibromyalgia in my opinion.
Hi XXXXXXX , I am Dr Gopal Goel Orthopedic surgeon. You have pain in your (R) shoulder blade which comes up to your shoulder . In my opinion this pain is fibromyalgia starting with a triggering point in between your shoulder blade. I suggest that you take pain killers , muscle relaxants , and pregabalin. I hope this answers your question , however i will be ready to answer any further questions.
But it is not a pain. It is somewhat disconcerting, and now seems a bit stronger somehow than a few weeks ago when it started.
Hi XXXXXXX The way you are describing , it is not a pain but vibrating electric impulse , is again a feature of fibromyalgia. In cervical spondylosis or neuropathic ds , there is definite relation to movements in the neck or shoulder. I still suggest that you take treatment and revert back in casethe sensation does not improve. All the best and hope to see you getting well soon.
Dr Gopal Goel
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for shoulder pain
- Suggest treatment for shoulder and neck pain
- Suggest treatment for tiredness and vomiting sensation
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Suggest treatment for fever and vomiting sensation
- Suggest treatment for broken shoulder bone
- Suggest treatment for frozen shoulder and constipation
- Suggest treatment for swelling on shoulder
- Shoulder spasm electric treatment
- Pain in right shoulder suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for electric pulsation sensation near the shoulder blade
- What causes swelling and bruising in the knee after a fall?
- What does the following knee MRI report indicate?
- Is intramedullary nailing an effective treatment for displaced tibial...
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the thighs
- Suggest treatment for swelling and numbness in the finger after injury
- What causes severe leg weakness and increased BP while on Amlodipine?
- Suggest treatment for swelling and bruising on top of the foot
- Suggest treatment for severe pain and muscle weakness
- What do these following MRI findings indicate?