• question-icon

Suggest treatment for dysuria

Posted on Tue, 1 Dec 2015 in General Health
Question: Burning when i go pee. I had pee i grabed my penis so i wont; pee in my pants started to pee squeezed to keep from peeing my pants now penis is sore when i pee and hurts. I had pee i grabed my penis so i wont; pee in my pants started to pee squeezed to keep from peeing my pants now penis is sore when i pee and hurts. What Rx can i use to stop pain when i pee
Answered by Dr. Ronald Schubert 23 minutes later
Brief Answer:
UTI

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for contacting HCM with your health care concerns.

You prevented yourself from urinating on yourself be holding your penis and possibly squeezing too hard damaging or bruising your penis. Now it hurts to urinate. To help stop the pain you can use over then counter medication for urinary tract infections. You will find this in the women's section and is called Azo or Phenazopyridine. This is a medication that will stop the pain with urination. If this does not help then you need to see a urologist to be sure you don't have a urinary tract infection or damage to the ureter.

I hope I answered your question. If you have any additional questions please contact us again
Dr. Ronald Schubert