Suggest treatment for difficulty in penetration of penis

Excellent

Question
Unable to insert my peneis due to small vagina hole. How to increase vagina hole size. We tryed one month to insert finger maximum one finger only going Pls advise
Posted Tue, 5 Aug 2014 in Sexual Health

Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Use lubricants in general, with fingers, & devices

Detailed Answer:
Hello sir and welcome.

Thank you for writing to us.

I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help.

At first, I would like to advice the use of a good and sterile lubricant which should assist the penis in entering the vagina with more ease. In addition to this, there are multiple devices in special pharmaceutical stores which help in assisting with the dilation of the vaginal entrance.

They come in different sizes and need to be used for a certain amount of time on a daily basis to help achieve dilation. I would also recommend you to use your fingers with the application of a lubricant like KY Jelly or vaseline and insert them into the vagina. Do not try to insert them dry, as this will not help.

I hope you find my response both helpful and informative. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you.

Best wishes.

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for difficulty in penetration of penis 6 hours later
sir,

can you sir,

can you tell me the reason for small vagina and advise device name, I am not aware on that

already we wasted one month pls advise faster way to enjoy our married life

if we insert fingers any chances are there for infection

we tried oral sex my partner

Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
All queries addressed sir

Detailed Answer:
Hello once again sir.

The reason for a small vaginal entrance can be two:
1. Fear experienced by your female partner that results in uncontrolled contraction of her vaginal muscles, this condition is called vaginismus. You may have to speak to a sex therapist or a psychiatrist if at all the vaginal devices do not help

2. She has never experienced penetration prior to your marriage and so her vaginal muscles are quite tight

There are various devices available and one common one available in XXXXXXX is called 'Vaginal Dilator Set- Natural Shape'. It is also available on various portals online for you to purchase, and it is delivered to you at home. Just search for vaginal dilators in XXXXXXX and many service providers will help deliver the kit to you at home.

Clean both your genitals (with soap), fingers (with a good soap and sterilizing lotion) and oral cavities (with a strong mouthwash) before inserting your fingers, or having oral sexual contact or sexual intercourse. Practicing good hygiene helps in preventing common infections.

I hope you find my response helpful sir. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I am always available to help.

Best wishes.

thank u sir. I am more intrest to do oral sex but my partner not ready. I asked she told, because of fear I am not doing. how to avoid this fear.
I am very satisfied for your answer
also advise additional tips for us to enjoy our married life
thank you

Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 23 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Oral sexual contact needs good hygiene

Detailed Answer:
Hello once again sir.

I can understand how oral sexual contact is very alluring. Although in most cultures and by most people it is considered unnatural and is not openly accepted, it takes time and a certain psychological approach to accept it.

I would recommend you to start pleasuring your wife with oral sexual contact first. Do not ask her to return the favor at all initially. Just tell her that you want to provide her with oral sex. Reach for her sensitive areas by asking her where she likes it best.

Use your tongue and reach for the region around her clitoris and make sure she is comfortable and enjoying it. Once she does, she will stop resisting and will openly welcome the same as climax through oral sexual contact is quite fulfilling.

Only once she is used to the fact that you have been providing her with oral sexual contact for quite some time (weeks would be good), then only ask her to return the favor. She will then understand how she would also like to make you feel the same pleasure you have been providing her with.

Remember to be patient, and not seem selfish at all. Only understanding, and a give and take policy in a relationship helps yield good results.

Keep in touch sir, and we shall slowly help both of you to enjoy a happy married life.

Best wishes.