Suggest treatment for diarrhea in an infant

Pediatrician
Question
We have examined my 4 month old baby stool, she is passing frequently in form of liquid, and in report found pus cells 10-12 and red blood cells 1-2 , so please tell us what to do, we are worried
Tue, 17 Apr 2018 in Child Health

Answered by Dr. Diptanshu Das 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Treatment with antibiotics is essential

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. The given report indicates an infection with Entamoeba which needs to be treated with medicines like metronidazole. The pus cell count is raised and there could be a simultaneous bacterial infection and treatment with some antibiotic like Cefuroxime.

Let me know if I could help further.

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for diarrhea in an infant 12 minutes later
dr. have given us antibiotics which are in attachment for these problem and are there medicines suitable for recovery?? pls answer

Answered by Dr. Diptanshu Das 2 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Correct medicines prescribed

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for the updates. I have checked the attached medicine images and they are proper. They are suitable for recovery and you need not worry.