Suggest treatment for cronic pain
Thank you for posting your query on HCM.
Well your history is a bit confusing but what I get from it is that you are being offered no pain medicine at present. General protocol is to always taper the pain medicines rather the stopping it abruptly specially with opioids as it may lead to withdrawl and worsening of symptoms .But since your treating doctor has taken this decision there must be some reason behind this.
Can you please tell what surgery you have undergone and do you have any comorbidities so that I can see and try to find out the cause behind your doctors decision.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for stomach pains
- Suggest treatment for chronic pain
- Suggest treatment for pain in tailbone
- Suggest treatment for coccyx pain
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for ankle pain
- Suggest treatment for ear pain
- Suggest treatment for joint pain
- Suggest treatment for pain and anxiety
- Suggest treatment for pain in elbows
- Suggest foods and drinks which helps in healthy development of tooth?
- Started with fatigue and blurred vision. Have diarrhea and weak muscles....
- Undergoing replacement therapy for low IgG. Have pain in chest and foot....
- Child having frequent unconsciousness. Nil observation shown in EEG and...
- Took monistat and have swelling on uvula. Is it a side effect?
- Having pain, sweating hips and around waist line and legs. Buldging...
- Have ulcerative colitis and taking remicaid infusion therapy. Suggest...
- Having irregular periods. Done with pelvic ultrasound and blood test....
- Should I shave groin hair before going for colonoscopy?
- Having swelling in face, hands, feet and rashes all over body. Had bouts...