Suggest treatment for cracks on foreskin

Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari

General Surgeon

Posted on Sat, 9 Aug 2014 in Penis Problems
Question: Dear sir, God evening. when i was masturbating hardly my cock foreskin got little cracks. but not bleeding. very little cracks. little pain . when it is erected painfull. even i can't go for masturbation. what is the cure for that sir. suggest me
Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 23 minutes later
Brief Answer:
likely to be Balanoposthitis

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

It's likely that you could be suffering from Balanoposthitis. It would be very helpful if you could get back with clinical photograph for further assessment.

Awaiting your response
Best regards
Dr Deepak XXXXXXX
MBBS, MS, MCh
Follow up: Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 19 hours later
how can i attache photo graph sir. today i masturbate this time also. i hav elittle pain. i can't apply lubricants / oils. i do masturbate hardly . please give me advice for that sir. i don't have any bad sexual habits. i do masturbate every day two times early morning and night time. please sir.
Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 19 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Masturbation is normal

Detailed Answer:
Hi

Masturbation is totally normal and there is no cause for concern.
The photograph provided by you are not clear because of being taken in dark.
It would be helpful if you could provide high resolution photograph taken in good light condition.

Awaiting your response

Best regards
Dr Deepak
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 25 hours later
Dear sir,

i attache my cock pics (2) when i am masturbation i have little pain but not bleeding. i masturbate hardly without apply lubricants. one of my friend suggest me take "clavam625" tablets and apply standard vaginal gel.

please advice me sir

Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
Local ointment will be helpful

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Greetings

There is traumatic cuts present over the prepuce of penis.
I would suggest you the following
1. Local application of Candid B ointment thrice a day for 2 weeks
2. Local application of Soframycin ointment thrice a day
3. Coconut oil is a good lubricant to be used.

Clavam is a oral antibiotic and is not indicated.

Best regards
Dr Deepak