Suggest treatment for cough, breathlessness, joints pain and dizziness
Infection workup needed
Hello and Welcome
I appreciate your concern
Based on your description , it appears to be an infection. The cough and shortness of breath points towards the lower respiratory tract as the focus of infection. Blood counts, ESR, Chest x ray and electrolytes including calcium levels can be advised. If a bacterial infection is suspected then antibiotics can be initiated in consult with your doctor. Steam inhalation for thinning out secretions, Tylenol for body aches and fever, honey for soothing effect can be used for now at home.
Wishing you best of health
Let me know if you have any query
Please consult your doctor before deciding on any further course of action.
For future follow up / correspondence you may ask me directly at the link given below
Dr. M.S. Khalil
The spasms can be related to electrolyte imbalance such as hypocalcemia, arthritis involving knee or hip joints or both. They can also be related to generalized malaise associated with the overall inflammatory nature of an infection. NSAIDs and muscle relaxants would lead to adequate resolution of the spasms in most cases. If the cause is still not clear the nerve conduction studies and electromyography would be required for accurate assessment.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for cough joint pain cold and ringing ears
- Chronic headache dizziness chest pain coughing treatment for symptoms
- Primary complex treatment coughing gone
- Joint pain dizziness heart burn breathlessness hysterectomy done treatment
- Kennel cough treatment cough syrup
- Suggest treatment for leg muscle pain and cough
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain caused by hard coughing
- Tired dizzy lightheaded pain in testicles suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for pain in anus while moving and coughing
- Having cough throat pain and sweating suggest treatment