• question-icon

What causes chest pain along with leg cramps?

Posted on Mon, 20 Nov 2017 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: have to go urant every 10 to 15 min have dhyarea day & night really bad after eating
cramps in belly sides back lower back chest pain left side some time I am nashi leg cramps finger cramps & so on
Answered by Dr. Rudina Balliu 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Further evaluation and treatment is needed

Detailed Answer:
Hello There!
Thank you for asking Health Care Magic.
I have gone through your question.

Diarrhea can make you dehydrated and lose a lot of electrolytes, some of the symptoms are the sign of dehydration and medical help is needed.

I would suggest going to the hospital so you can have some liquids and do the blood test and feces test to figure out the reason of your diarrhea.Could be due to a bacterial I infection and antibiotic treatment is needed.

Meanwhile, drink plenty of fluid, try to stay hydrated, use ORS rehydration ( you can take it in the drug store.

Hope the answer is helpful.
Wish you good health.
Take Care!
Dr Balliu
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vishesh Rohatgi
Dr. Rudina Balliu