Suggest treatment for chronic back pain due to degenerated disc in lower back
Fecal incontinence needs a spine surgeon review soon
You seem to have a fresh trouble with the degenerated disc. Incontinence of stool is fairly observed in patients who have degenerated discs. The symptoms that you mention definitely need an intervention. If you are bread winner of the family I still suggest you to go back to the spine surgeon for a review. Numbness is a sensory symptoms which means the problem is progressing irrespective of core strengthening. These are definitely not good signs even after physiotherapy.
there is certain information that is lacking in your query like age, duration of problem and occupation. Irrespective of these it needs a review by spine surgeon to operate or to delay the surgery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chronic back pain treatment
- Injections for chronic back pain
- What is chronic back pain
- Suggest remedy for chronic back pain
- Severe chronic back pain treatment
- Exercises for chronic back pain
- Treatment and cure for chronic back pain
- Suggest treatment for chronic back pain
- Lidoderm for chronic back pain
- Herniated disc chronic back pain