Suggest treatment for chest pain with dizziness and shortness of breath
EKG and X Ray recommended, and blood pressure taken
with chest pain, dizzyness and shortness of breath there is a lot of possible heart and lung conditions that can cause this. Myocarditis is only one of them. If you were my patient i would check for signs of heart condition with an ekg first, next step would be an ultrasound of the heart to check ejection fraction.
Also an x ray od the chest is advisable to rule out any lung condition like pneumonia or pleurisy. There might be an autoimmune related cause, bur probably no link with the cysts. Blood pressure should also be checked for to rule out high or low numbers which can also lead to the symptoms described.
Once the cause is found specific treatment can follow.
Hope this is helping you , if you have any clarificatons you can get back to me, if this was helpful please kindly rate my answer. Best regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for chest pain and difficulty breathing
- Chest pain shortness of breath dizziness during menstruation
- Chest pain heartburn pain while breathing treatment
- Suggest treatment for lower chest pain
- Treatment for chest pain shortness of breath blood in urine
- Treatment for chest pain when sitting without dizziness
- Cpap shortness of breath chest pain dizziness
- Suggest treatment for chest pain and fainting
- Treatment for abnormal periods chest pain shortness of breath
- Dizzy headache short of breath chest pain