Suggest treatment for carbon monoxide poisoning
First get done carboxy hemoglobin estimation.
Thanks for your question on Health Care Magic.
I can understand your concern.
In my opinion, you should first get done carboxy hemoglobin (HbCO) measurement.
If it is less than 10 % and you are not having any symptoms then no need to worry much and no need for hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
But if HbCO is more than 10%, you are having neurological deficit, coma, seizures etc then hyper baric oxygen therapy is needed.
So please let me know
1. What are your symptoms?
2. What is your HbCO level?
3. What kind of brainstem and nerve damage you have?
Please reply me answers of above asked questions, so that I can guide you better.
I will be happy to help you further.
Wish you good health. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Carbon monoxide poisoning vitamin deficiency
- Carbon monoxide poisoning symptoms
- Carbon monoxide poisoning anemia
- Effects carbon monoxide poisoning
- Diagnosis of carbon monoxide poisoning
- Carbon monoxide poisoning and hairloss
- Treatment and cure for carbon monoxide poisoning
- Carbon monoxide poisoning causes
- Carbon monoxide poisoning effects on tounge
- Carbon monoxide poisoning thirst