• question-icon

    Suggest treatment for bumps and itching in the vaginal area

Posted on Mon, 17 Jul 2017 in Women's Health
Question: ive had an alergic reaction to sulfer from being in a natural spring ,what medicine can i take to get rid of the bumbs and itching in my vagina area
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

Am so sorry to here about this allergic reaction that you have reported. By sulfer are you referring to sulfas?

Benadryl, 25mg every 6hours will help with the bumps and itches. If you could also upload an image for further review, I will get back to you with more insights.

Allergens must be identified and avoided in future. Strive to identify the source and cause and endeavor to stay away from future contacts.

I hope this helps and guides. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me as you please.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Answered by
Dr. Chobufo Ditah

General & Family Physician

Practicing since :2009

Answered : 6252 Questions


The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on

Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties

200 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM Blog Questions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction
Questions Answered By Dr. Chobufo Ditah
  • Q - CT scan showed cancer tumor inside liver. Swollen abdomen, little...

  • Q - Shaved around private parts and around base of penis. Bumps are like...

  • Q - Having blood pressure. Taking Sandoz Fenofibrate. Should I go for higher...

  • Q - Severe anal itching and rashes on buttocks. Suggest medication

  • Q - Stomach upset, gas and bloating. What could this be?

  • Q - Can I contract HIV through blowjob?

  • Q - Having swollen testicles. Could this be a sign of cancer?

  • Q - Had rectal prolapse surgery. Should I be concerned of having irregular...

  • Q - What causes numbness in toe?

  • Q - Is Hydrazine sulfate effective for cancer patients suffering from cachexia?