Suggest treatment for bump on head after a fall
Yes, you have observed enough.. No need to worry further.
Hello dear, welcome to HCM forum.
Thanks for posting to us.
I have gone through your query in detail and understand your concern.
The usual time interval for observation of suspected head injury is 18 to 24 hour(for features like drowsiness, poor feeding, vomiting etc) . Any significant head injury will present with in this period. If this critical interval is passed uneventfully, there is nothing to worry further.
I hope the swelling has already subsided.
Hope this will answer your query.
Wishing for good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for vaginal bleeding after an accidental fall
- Best treatment for bump on shin after fall
- Noticed hair fall after laser treatment suggest
- Bump and bruise on forehead following fall suggest treatment
- Treatment of bump after fall
- Suggest treatment for hair fall
- Suggest treatment for wrist pain after an accidental fall
- Suggest treatment for shoulder pain after accidental fall
- Soft lump on the head after a fall need treatment
- Suggest treatment for back ache after accidental fall
- What causes imbalance,dizziness and stiff neck after a head injury?
- Should a fall after knee replacement be a cause of worry?
- Suggest treatment for long mensuration bleeding
- Suggest treatment for swollen testicles
- Suggest treatment for red itchy bumps around belly button
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea with persistent fever
- What does ALT/SGPT of 52 indicate?
- What causes redness in eyes?
- Suggest treatment for cyst in ear lobes
- What causes delayed periods after taking Sysron N1BD?