Suggest treatment for bruises on the knuckles
please follow next
Hi and welcome to HealthcareMagic.
At this point, you should apply ice, rest, take Ibuprofen and put an elastic bandage. If there is deformity or you can't move your fingers properly then you should see a doctor and do X-rays since in this case, a fracture may have occurred.
If there is significant pain, limited movements or increasing swelling, you should also do X-rays and immobilization with cast may be required.
Wish you good health.
Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for swollen and painful bruise
- Suggest treatment for bruise on stomach
- Suggest treatment for bruised bump on shin
- Bump and bruise on forehead following fall suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for painful bruise on the elbow
- Suggest treatment for swollen bruise on thighs
- Homeopathy treatment for bruised knuckles
- Suggest treatment for bruise and pus on the shin
- Suggest treatment for swollen bruise on forehead
- Bruised knuckle aid treatment
- What causes a lump on the breast?
- What causes constant phlegm in the throat?
- What causes orange oily bowel movements?
- Is Azithromycin better than Cipro?
- Suggest remedies for profuse sweating in the middle of the night
- Suggest treatment for sinus congestion and drainage to the throat
- Suggest treatment for postherpetic neuralgia symptoms
- Suggest ways to manage the side effects of Eliquis
- Can Bupropion be taken with Cymbalta, Flexeral and Gabapentin while...
- Can Eliquis be taken while on Warfarin?