Suggest treatment for bone cancer
From the information you gave the most common type of bone cancer is the chondrosarcoma which is a cancer that starts in the cartilage cells. The most common place that they form is in the pelvis. This is called a primary tumor meaning it started in the bone.
Other types of bone cancer is multiple myeloma or cancers that have metastasis from other locations of which prostate cancer is the most common in men.
Hope this answers your question. If you have any further issues please feel free to contact us
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for rib bone cancer
- Treatment and cure for primary bone cancer
- Treatment and cure for jaw bone cancer
- Treatment and cure for bone cancer
- Bone cancer infusion treatment
- Treatment and cure for pelvic bone cancer
- Treatment for bone cancer
- Treatment and cure for secondary bone cancer
- Bone cancer ankle deformed terrible pain treatment
- What are the possible treatments for bone cancer in pelvic
- Suggest treatment for bone cancer
- What causes dry mouth and white patch on tongue?
- What causes burning sensation and pain in elbow joint and hip joint?
- Suggest treatment for skin rashes
- What are side effects of Metanx?
- What does a brown spot on arm indicate?
- What causes hair growth on heel?
- Suggest treatment for itchy, painful and swollen legs
- Suggest treatment for hemiplegic migraines
- What causes itching and pain in feet at night while sleeping?