Suggest treatment for boils on inner thighs due to friction
Welcome to Healthcaremagic.
Hi, I am Dr Anshul Varshney , I have read your query in detail , I understand your concern.
Boils require treatment with antibiotics. In such case the recommended antibiotic is Augmentin. It is usually safe in breast feeding, the baby might get loose stools following the breast fed. Mupirocin antibiotic cream should be applied locally for better results.
If you have severe pain you may take Diclofenac. Combiflam should be avoided.
Once you start on this treatment your boil should improve with in 5-7 days.
Also get your blood sugar checked.
Share my opinion with your doctor.
This is my personal opinion based on details available here. If you still have any other query, you may please ask me.
Dr Anshul Varshney , MD
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bruises treatment on inner thigh
- Suggest home remedies for treatment of boils
- Treatment for chapped inner thighs
- Suggest treatment for painful boil on buttocks
- Inner thigh inflammation treatments
- What is the treatment for a red boil on thighs
- Have painful boils on thigh suggest some home treatment
- Boil on inner thigh fever pain what is treatment
- Treatment for dark inner thighs
- Boils on inner thigh treatment