Suggest treatment for blisters on the fingers
Yes you can burst them followed by soaking in epsom salt
Thanks for being at healthcaremagic
I am Dr Asmeet Kaur Sawhney, a dermatologist.
Yes you can burst the blisters followed by soaking your hands in epsom salt but if your condition doesn't improve in 2-3 days start a topical antibiotic like neosporin ointment on the affected areas twice daily for 5-7 days.
This should help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for blisters caused due to athletes foot
- What is the treatment for blisters on index finger
- Blood blister underside finger treatment
- Suggest treatment for a child having blisters on rectum
- Suggest treatment for mouth blisters
- Treatment and cure for finger blister
- Suggest treatment for blisters cause in labia after shaving
- Suggest treatment for small blister on penis head
- Suggest treatment for blisters on ear
- Have little blisters on fingers suggest the treatment