Suggest treatment for bleeding gums
If i goggle water..i can get blood..or if i wash my face and rubs my hands on mouth..I do get blood..I have changed my toothbrush couple of times..also changed tooth paste from sensodyne to colgate..but no luck
Go for deep scaling.
Thanks for writing in.
If you have bleeding gums then it could be due to deposition of calculus & tartar.
You need to go for deep subgingival scaling.
Maintain good oral hygiene by regular brushing twice a day.Use 0.2% chlorhexidine mouthwash once daily.
Change your brush every 3 months.
Visit your dentist every 6 months for regular check up.
Hope I answered your query
Wishing you good health
Dr. Neha Sumra
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nicotine gum and bleeding gums
- What is the treatment for shaking tooth and bleeding gums
- Treatment for bleeding gums caused by mouth breathing
- What treatment do you suggest for soft bleeding gums
- Experiencing bleeding gum required treatment
- Treatment and cure for Bleeding gums
- Bleeding gums causes and treatment
- Treatment for bleeding gums while brushing teeth and bad breath
- Suggest treatment for bleeding gums
- Treatment for bleeding gums