Suggest treatment for bilateral varicocele
Varicocele correction will be required
Thanks for posting in HCM.
Varicocele as you have been already diagnosed is an important and major cause for azospermia and lack of sperms in ejaculate.
Varicocele causes increases in temperature of scrotum and testis which results in non production of sperms or defective sperms. That is the reason of liquid ejaculate not containing sperms.
I would recommend you to get varicocele corrected. It is done by surgeon only and they will ligate the veins and remove them if required. Once the varicocele is corrected, sperms production might resume back to normal. It also results in infertility if not corrected.
Hope this advice helps you.
If you have any questions kindly ask me back.
For this I'll always be oblozed to you. Where should I consult.
I belong to XXXXXXX Whatever is your advice, I'll follow as possible. I am not married. And lossing hope.
I totally understand your concern.
From what description you are giving me it seems this problem has been there from longer time. It sounds like varicocele which is also as you mentioned is present in your first query.
There is no medical therapy for this but only surgery will help. You need to consult an urologist which are surgeons specialised in kidney related issues.
A surgery will be required depending upon the severity if the varicocele as decided by the urologist after detailed examination.
You can get any decent urologist in big cities of XXXXXXX Kindly do not delay consulting a doctor as it might get irreversibly damaged.
Any multispeciality hospital in your city should have an urologist. So find out the nearest hospital with urology and get it examined.
Hope this advice helps you Divesh.
If you have any further query feel free to ask.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Varicocele ayurvedic treatment
- Food for varicocele treatment
- Varicocele home treatment
- Diagnosed with bilateral varicocele can it be cured with homeopathy
- Should i go for surgery to cure bilateral varicocele
- Home remedies bilateral varicocele treatment
- Drugs for varicocele treatment
- Siddha treatment for varicocele
- Bilateral varicocele
- Varicocele treatment
- What does my thyroid test report indicate?
- What are the symptoms of fibromyalgia?
- Suggest treatment for heavy prolonged bleeding due to PCOS
- Suggest treatment for injury on penis
- How long does recovery take while suffering from jaundice?
- What causes incomplete defecation, bloating, flatulence and burning...
- Suggest treatment for persistent cough
- Suggest treatment for varicose veins
- Suggest treatment for intermittent extreme vertigo, headache and...
- What does the following sonography report indicate?