Suggest treatment for bad breath and bleeding from gums
gum infection, deposits, halitosis, scaling and general instructions
Thanks for your query. I have gone through your query.
As far as the bleeding gums and bad breath is concerned I have two possibilities. It can be because of the gum infection secondary to the deposits (calculus) over the teeth. The other possible cause can be secondary to a decayed teeth which results in food lodgement and may result in gum infection and halitosis.
Nothing to be panic. Consult a oral physician and get it evaluated. You need to get your teeth cleaned (scaling). After that maintain the oral hygiene by brushing your teeth twice daily. Rinse your mouth soon after eating anything. Avoid in between eating. Consume sweets along with lunch or dinner rather than eating it separately. Avoid sweets before going to bed because during sleep the salivary secretion will be very less or negligible.
I hope I have answered your query. If any queries are there reply me back. Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for bleeding gums caused by mouth breathing
- What is the treatment for swollen gums and bad breath
- What treatment do you suggest for soft bleeding gums
- Experiencing bleeding gum required treatment
- Treatment and cure for Bleeding gums
- Bleeding gums causes and treatment
- Treatment for bleeding gums while brushing teeth and bad breath
- Suggest treatment for bleeding gums
- Tartar bleeding gum bad breath
- Treatment for bleeding gums