Suggest treatment for anxiety, dizziness and frequent bowel movement while on Azithromycin
This is an usual side effect of the azithromycin. I suggest you to take any proton pump inhibitor like TAB. RABEKIND DSR before food when ever you have azithromycin. And a probiotic like SPOROLAC powder 1 packet mixed in a glass of water 3 times daily.
Any query do follow up.
Ya it is safe.
Yes this is very safe with azithromycin. you should always have any6 kind of the antibiotics with medicines for gastric irritation. All the symptoms will come down. But usually azithromycin is 5oomg for what infection are you prescribed with 1gm of it?
Tab. Nucoxib MR.
Thanks for the follow up,
You can take TAB.NUCOXIB MR 1 tablet 2 times daily. And apply oxalgin nano gel for neck in the night before sleeping.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for anxiety disorder
- Suggest treatment for insomnia and anxiety
- Suggest treatment for anxiety attacks
- Suggest treatment for separation anxiety
- Suggest treatment for adhdrls and anxiety
- Suggest treatment for extreme anxiety
- Suggest treatment for pain and anxiety
- Suggest treatments for anxiety
- Anxiety and dizziness
- Suggest treatment for anxiety with lightheadedness
- What does this KFT report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for body pain, sneezing and dry cough
- Suggest treatment for itching all over the body
- Suggest ways to reduce the midnight food cravings
- How long does eye inflammation take to resolve?
- What does weird sensation on left side of the face suggest?
- What do the following blood test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pain in knee while walking
- What causes sweating, nausea and dizziness with history of epilepsy?
- What causes severe peripheral neuropathy when diagnosed with myopathy?