Suggest treatment for anxiety and panic disorders
PMS or Panic disorder.
Welcome to HCM.
I understand your concerns.
You are having extreme anxiety, trouble sleeping and weight loss.
I would like to tell you that in many of the cases panic attacks may not necessarily have the triggers.
You are having these symptoms since the start of your menses.
Well, in PMS, the symptoms usually begin well in advance of start of periods and usually end as the period starts or within 1-2 days of periods.
Although, the symptoms are more or less similar to what you are having like anxiety, headache, insomnia, fatigue and mood swings.
In wilson's disease, the psychiatric symptoms are mainly disorientation, change in behaviour, impaired judgement and decision making.
The anxiety symptoms are not so prominent.
Having said that, the exact diagnosis of your symptoms would be made once your menses are over. If the symptoms persist irrespective of menses, then its probably panic disorder.
However, for the immediate relief of your symptoms now, drugs like klonopin or xanax (prescription drugs) should be suitable.
If the problem persists, then SSRIs like sertraline or paroxetine (prescription drugs) would be the drug of choice for a long-term treatment.
Kindly discuss this with your doctor. I do not think that and ER visit is needed.
Hope this answers your query satisfactorily.
Feel free to ask further.
Kindly close the discussion if you have no more queries and give your valuable feedback.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for panic anxiety disorder
- Suggest treatment for anxiety disorder
- Effective treatment for anxiety panic disorder and mild depression
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and depressive disorder
- Suggest treatment for anxiety with acute panic attacks
- Suggest best possible treatments for anxiety and panic attacks
- Suggest treatment for anxiety disorder and pots
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks and anxiety
- Treatment for anxiety disorder and panic attacks
- Suggest treatment for generalized anxiety disorder
- How to reduce weight?
- Suggest treatment for increase libido
- Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation
- What causes fear of disease or death, dizziness, heaviness in head and SOB?
- What causes digestion problem after having Dicorate ER?
- Can ED medicines be taken along with diabetes medications?
- Suggest treatment for clots on legs while weaning off Adderall
- Suggest treatment for MDD and anxiety
- Suggest treatment for obsessive compulsive disorder