Suggest treatment for anxiety and OCD symptoms
I am on Lexapro 10 mg, Klonopin 1mg, Keppra 1250 mg and Zyprexa 5 mg for anxiety and some OCD symptoms created before by Solian. I feel better with Zyprexa since four weeks, but yesterday my psychiatrist tried Zyprexa Zydis and i was not feeling good, even if it was also 5 mg, the same dosage. I would like to know if there are differences in bioavalaibilitybetween Zyprexa and Zyprexa Zydis and then some kind of interactions also with the other meds,
both are bioequivalent.
Welcome to HCM.
ZYPREXA and ZYPREXA ZYDIS are bioequvivalent. There is no difference in bioavailability between the two.
The drug interactions are also same for both.
If you were feeling better with zyprexa, you should continue with the same preparation.
In my opinion, the drug regime on which a person is responding adequately, should NOT be put to trials.
Hope this answers your query satisfactorily.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for anxiety disorder
- Ocd symptoms in adult men
- Relationship ocd symptoms
- Anxiety paranoia ocd depression treatment
- Ocd symptoms test
- Suggest treatment for adhdrls and anxiety
- Stress and anxiety symptoms treatment
- Suggest treatment for pain and anxiety
- Suggest treatments for anxiety
- Ocd symptoms in young children