Suggest treatment for acute infarction in brain

Dr. Raju A.T

Posted on Tue, 2 Sep 2014 in Brain and Spine
Question: My mother suffering from acute infarct in right tempo to parody occipital lobe due to this she is loss version and mental disorder if any possible to improve this ?
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please share the scan report

Detailed Answer:

Age and current health status play an important role in recovery from infarcts in the brain. Old age and people with debilitating disease do not recover soon or recover at all. Young and healthy individuals do recover at faster rate with more certainty.

I can comment on your mother;s status if you can provide me some more information on her health status

Is she ill now ?
What other conditions does she have ?
Is she hypertensive and or diabetic ?
Is she hospitalized ?

Please do share the scan report if you have and other blood test reports too.

Waiting for your response,

Follow up: Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later
yes past 30 years hypertension and past 7 years sugar.now she is in home .I will attached MRI screening details.if any medicine in homeopathy
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 19 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Mental defect may not reverse

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for the reports and information.

Since there is a chronic infarct in the caudate nucleus, mental defects may not reverse. The other defects may have chance to get reversed it the conditions like hypertension and diabetes are under good control.

Yes, you can try homeopathic treatment like Nervitol but the success is poor.

Follow up: Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later
version block is chances to improve or not?
Sir my mother vision get back any way?
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 17 hours later
Brief Answer:
Uncertain

Detailed Answer:

I am sorry to say that, vision recovery is least likely to occur.