Suggest treatment for acne scars
Kojic acid based creams will be helpful.
Thank you for asking HCM
I have gone through your query. Kojic acid , vitamin E and vitamin C based creams will be helpful. Biolite , KC lite ,E cate are some of available combination creams. Kojic acid is usually tolerated well in most of the people. You can try on a small area of skin initially to see if there is any allergic reaction.
Taking vitamin C and E supplements is also good. You should also take more plain water daily to hydrate the skin properly. Using skin masks based on papaya or lemon and honey weekly twice also is good.
Avoid sun exposure as it can darken the scars. Using sunscreen and a hat while going into sun is helpful to avoid sun exposure. Sunscreen of 30 spf is good to use.
Let me know if anything not clear.
I am happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Skin treatments for acne scars
- Acne scars on face treatment
- Acne scars treatment
- Natural acne scar treatment
- Suggest treatment for acne scars and pimples
- Treatments for deep acne scars
- Treatment for severe acne scars
- Suggest treatment for acne scars
- Suggest treatment for acne scar removal
- Bad acne scars treatment
- Suggest medication for hair fall programe
- Suggest treatment for itchy bump on skin
- What causes dizziness and disorientation?
- What causes white patches on face after using Skinlite cream?
- Suggest treatment for scalp psoriasis
- Suggest remedy for dark upperlip post antibiotic allergy
- Suggest treatment for sharp pain in chest
- Suggest treatment for high sugar levels
- What does this cholesterol test result indicate?
- What does low kidney functioning mean?