Suggest treatment for acne scars

Dr. Rahul Kumar

Dermatologist

Posted on Thu, 24 Aug 2017 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Dear Doctor, couple of days back i had asked about facial skin treatment for acne scars. I now attach the photo of the face for quick reference & request Specialist Doctors a good solution to the problem as get rid of the skin scars.
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 56 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Use adapalene and clindamycin

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for the query and photograph.

I can see few acne along with the scar on your face.
The scars are superficial and can be controlled with creams.

You can use a combination of Adapalene and Clindamycin gel daily in night.

Try this for a month.
Use Glycolic acid based face wash.

This combination works well.

Let me know if you have any other doubts.
Thank you.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Follow up: Dr. Rahul Kumar 36 hours later
Hello Doctor, thanks a lot for anwering my query. can u please recommend a specific make of glycolic acid based face wash? also will tgere be any side effects?
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 17 hours later
Brief Answer:
Use Ahaglow

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for the follow-up.

You can use Ahaglow face wash once daily.

Thank you.