Suggest treatment for acne scar
Remedy for acne, oily skin and dark spots
Hello. Thank you for writing to us
I am Dr. Kakkar (Dermatologist). I have gone through your query and I have viewed the images.
You have closed comedones(whiteheads), papules and dark spots from previous acne. The topical treatment that you have been using requires a little modification. Discontinue Nadoxin gel. You may continue with Deriva CMS gel once daily application in evening on all affected area i.e all of cheeks and forehead. Wash it off after 2 hours and then apply Radant lite cream only over dark spots and Clindoxyl gel only over pimples/ red papules. Similarly during day you may use clindoxyl gel and radant lite cream for pimples and dark spots, respectively.
You need to add an oral medication e.g either Doxycycline Or preferably oral Isotretnoin. Isotretinoin would also reduce excessive oil on face. All of these are prescription medications and moreover ORAL ISOTRETINOIN IS STRICTLY NOT TO BE USED DURING PREGNANCY or for those married females who could get pregnant while on oral isotretinoin.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Skin treatments for acne scars
- Acne scars on face treatment
- Suggest treatment to get rid of acne scars
- Acne scars treatment
- Natural acne scar treatment
- Suggest treatment for acne scars and pimples
- Suggest treatment for freckles and acne scars on face
- Suggest treatment for acne scars
- Suggest treatment for acne scar removal
- Bad acne scars treatment
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body