Suggest treatment for accidental ingestion of harpic solution
Gargling with cold water and antiallergic or anti inflammatory drug
Welcome to health care magic and thanks for posting to us.
Here, I would like to know how much quantity of herpic you have consumed
Are you having burning sensation in throat, nausea or vomiting?
I would advise you to find out nearest emergency medical care set up if you have consumed it in large quantity.
Meanwhile you can gargle with cold water and take antiallergic & anti inflammatory drug like paracetamol to remove throat discomfort
I would also advise you to take antiacidity medicine like pantoprazole or ranitidine group of drugs with antacids to counter gastritis
Please write back to me with these details, I have asked so that I will be able to tell you more precisely
waiting for your reply
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for vaginal bleeding after an accidental fall
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Accidental ingestion of oxygen absorber treatment
- Suggest treatment for foreign body ingestion
- Treatment of accidental ingestion of meftal spas
- Suggest treatment for wrist pain after an accidental fall
- Suggest treatment for shoulder pain after accidental fall
- Harpic toilet cleaning solution poison treatment
- Suggest treatment for low fever with productive cough treatment
- Suggest treatment for back ache after accidental fall