Suggest treatment for accidental consumption of Listerine mouth wash
Need not worry, Observe
Thanks for your query.
Need not worry, swallowing Listerine mouthwash does not harm your kid. There may occur mild gastric discomfort and even at times vomiting once or twice which is not serious.
If there is vomiting more than 2 times then do rush to the ER.
Hope, I answered your query.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for mucous cyst in mouth
- Listerine for treatment of eczema
- Suggest treatment for mouth ulcers
- Treatment fpr swallowing listerine
- Can listerine mouth wash cause blisters in mouth
- Listerine mouth wash availble in hyd
- Suggest treatment for mouth blisters
- Suggest ayurvedic treatment for swollen uvula and dry mouth
- Suggest treatment for lichen planus in mouth
- Suggest treatment for rash patches around the mouth