Suggest treatment for abdominal bloating and pain while having gastric trouble

Dr. Naveen Kumar

Posted on Mon, 6 Jun 2016 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Hi, I am suffering from Gastric trouble since 4 years and have consulted atleast 10 doctors and no one can actually help me to come out of it. 3 hours after having my food(breakfast/lunch/dinner) , stomach starts bulging and I cant even sit on a chair or bend because of the pain. Later I may have to go to lavatory for almost 2 to 3 times. It is troubling me a lot at my workplace/while travelling. Please suggest me the solution or advise me the changes required in my life style to get rid of the problem
Answered by Dr. Naveen Kumar 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
find the answer below.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to health care magic, I share your concern and I will try to help you out in best possible way.
After carefully going through all the symptoms you have mentioned, I am of the opinion that you might have been suffering from h pylori infection followed by mild ulceration. Can upload all the investigation reports, so that i can go through them and help you out in best possible way.

Dr. Naveen XXXXXXX
Medical Consultant.
Ebix, Inc.
YYYY@YYYY
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Naveen Kumar